Fall 2014 Has Been Good! My last 30 days.....

5 Replies

Ok, so I bought 3 Properties in the Last 30 Days and financed another one for a fellow investor with a private mortgage.   Its been a fun month!  

1st house was a good deal, working on rehabbing it now and will list it for sale soon.  

2nd buy is a 3 Bed 2 Bath in Garden City that will be my 10th Rental.

3rd purchase is a commercial property directly next to my business on Ford Road.  It will most likely be redeveloped in the future to expand our store.  (I am a Pawnbroker by Day) 

Still seeking another rental property and more Opportunities to lend cash as a Private Lender in South East Michigan. 

Anyone else have any good success stories from the Fall of 2014?   

-T

@Thomas Blaine  

are all of your 10 rentals buy/holds?  What do your other 9 look like?  How is the cash flow and how leveraged are you?  You have built a nice portfolio, my friend.

They are buy and hold for now.  I will sell when the time is right or if I need cash for another deal.  

The other homes are mostly the same.  3 Bed 1-2 Bath Homes with Basement & Garage. Most are brick Ranch.

2 are commercial Properties that my business runs out of.  The business pays me rent for the buildings.   Nice perk!  

The commercials are financed with a commercial loan.  Some of the houses are free and clear, 1 is mortgaged by a private investor and couple others are financed with regular mortgages.  

This post has been removed.

Sounds like you are having a great fall indeed.  Congratulations.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here