First multifamily

11 Replies

I just closed on my first multi-family property yesterday. It is a small 4 unit apartment in Northern VA. Small but symbolically it is huge.

Congratulations!  I haven't made it to multifamily yet, and it is a great milestone~

@Roger Lin  That is excellent! What an exciting feeling. I will be looking for my first multi within the next few months. Keep us posted on how everything goes and any lessons you learn from your first one!

Thank you all! It's funny, this is a small investment but at the same time so significant for me to have broken the multifamily barrier!  Happy investing!

Congrats!  Don't look back!

Congrats - tough to find good multi-families in Northern Virginia.  Well done!

Young,

This came through the Capital REI Group that you attended a few months ago.

Roger

Congratulations, @Roger Lin ! I am still looking for my first buy. I would like to attend any future Capital REI Group meetings. Where can I find more information about the schedule?

Congratulations Roger!

Aaron,

I will send you an evite. We are actually meeting again on the 16th.

Roger

@Roger Lin  

Congrats on the multi-family! Can you send me some info on the Capital REI Group as well.

Thanks,

Joe 

Congratulations on your investment!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Get the Ultimate Beginner's Guide