San Diego, California

5 Replies

San Diego, California BP friends!!!!!! I am at the CVC Veterinary conference this weekend and I love it and I love your city :) it is beautiful and full of fun :) too bad I have to leave on monday :(

I am at the Hilton bay and it is awesome!!!!

BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!!!!

hi @Janie Suarez  - glad you are enjoying the beautiful sights in SD. I lived there the first 16 years of my life and get back when I can to soak in the sun.  Enjoy! 

Hi there... thank you for getting back to me. Your state CA is a delightful place with a incredible weather, I live in Nebraska so... I am loving my time here.

Thanks, Janie. We do love it here for many reasons, not the least of which is 70+ sunny days in the middle of December. Of course the cost of that is a severe drought over the past few years, incredibly high housing prices and the resultant zero cash flow on most rentals. 

Enjoy your stay!

Hi @janiesuarez that is why I live in San Diego and invest elsewhere. You cannot beat the weather!

Hi there... :) thank you for your comments, I enjoy very much socializing in this site. All of you have a beautiful day :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.