San Diego, California

5 Replies

San Diego, California BP friends!!!!!! I am at the CVC Veterinary conference this weekend and I love it and I love your city :) it is beautiful and full of fun :) too bad I have to leave on monday :(

I am at the Hilton bay and it is awesome!!!!

BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!!!!

Hi there... thank you for getting back to me. Your state CA is a delightful place with a incredible weather, I live in Nebraska so... I am loving my time here.

Thanks, Janie. We do love it here for many reasons, not the least of which is 70+ sunny days in the middle of December. Of course the cost of that is a severe drought over the past few years, incredibly high housing prices and the resultant zero cash flow on most rentals. 

Enjoy your stay!

Hi @janiesuarez that is why I live in San Diego and invest elsewhere. You cannot beat the weather!

Hi there... :) thank you for your comments, I enjoy very much socializing in this site. All of you have a beautiful day :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.