I graduated college!

5 Replies

I know this isn't really a "real estate" success, but hey I'm still excited! Yesterday I finished most of my college classes and am pretty much graduated from college! My classes and work have been stealing 99% of my time so I am very happy to be done and able to continue my learning in real estate and get back involved in the community!

just glad to be back

Promotion
Innago
Property Management Software
Manage Your Rentals Better For Free. Save Time & Money.
Easily Collect Rent, Screen Tenants, Sign Leases, List Properties, Manage Work Orders, & Much More!
100% Free Try It Now

thank you all! It truly is the next phase. I got married about 7 months ago, am finally graduated college, and am dying to begin investing. I have a partner and plan to flip three houses this year. I also plan to house hack as soon as my lease is up in May.

Investing has always made sence to me and when I found BP I just thought IM NOT ALONE? there are other people who actually think its ok to want to make money? haha

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you