Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you?

205 Replies

This post has been removed.

It's been 3-4 Months I started using BP good networking, first Deal close, recently Possibly made $55,000 but the knowledge at least $10,000,000 in future deals

Sorry i am new here and my English is not the best, but how you make money with this site Biggerpockets? i try to understand but ... i don't see. Maybe because you get contact from here and after make good deals? Please let me know... I am a real estate agent in Ibiza and i sale luxury Properties from 1 Million to 30 Million.  How you work together or how you make money with Bigger Pockets??? Thank you Christian

So great to read this and see how many people have benefited from Bigger Pockets! I myself going on 1 month since joining, have met over 9 investors that I have helped start generating some passive income that were brand new to REI. Not only have I helped others grow personally, but I myself have been able to share the knowledge learned here and apply it to real time scenarios to help others. From newbies to full time investors everyone has a spot here to make money. The wealth and knowledge you gain through a community surpasses any dollar amount, well close to it as none of us would be involved if we didn't make money :) ! Big shout out to BP!

Just joined a few days ago after years of dreaming of Real Estate investing, and reading all of these is making me even more excited that I found this resource. I cant wait to soon be posting my own success story!

Hello,  Like many of you, it may be real hard to put numbers. To generalize, I can say over 10K.

Money part is one thing, but what puzzles me- is  inspite of soo many people, professionals, amateurs and all in between, BP (or any other community outside) has not really helped me with some of my specific questions about RE business.

May be USA is not really U in terms of how things work across the nation. Also, some of you who may get curious to see what I am trying to do or asking for - can look at my previous unanswered(or low number of reply) questions.  It pertains to doing RE business in multiple states with one entity. Not sure if people has done it and if yes, HOW?

Thanks.

Naveen.

The success story of the people above instigated and inspired me to join this forum. I haven't still minted any money but one friend of mine who referred me this forum has earned about $65k. That's why, when I was banging my head with real estate business he asked me to visit here. So, I hope I will be millionaire.. any time soon.. :)

I am relatively new to this site.  Money wise, nothing yet. But the knowledge gained is priceless.  I've had all my questions answered. Either from the forums, blogs and pod casts.  Unfortunately, I can't see the webinar because of the time difference.... here it shows at 3 am.  

If time is money, then you can then include the hours saved from searching for information all over the web... since I've found it here.  

Account Closed  great idea updating the numbers. Since my original post 2 years ago on page 1. We have increased our net worth to 500k +. While still making around 40k is at my day job.  Oh and we had 2 kids during this time as well. Bigger pockets made all this possible. I would not be in the game without them.  

After listening to most all 200+ podcast from BP. Over the past couple years I've made six figures wealth aiming to hit the 7 figures wealth in a couple years ( can't wait for the real estate market to take a turn :) because I'm ready to buy even more when that happen. 

I just jumped into my first property in February. Since then, I have realized approx. 10k in forced appreciation and I am  generating about $6k/yr in cash flow. Currently looking for the next deal!

I was featured on episode 127 of the Bigger Pockets Podcast. Spent that time arguing with @Joshua Dorkin about the Cavs being better than the Warriors & how I built my company from zero to 250 units under management. Bigger Pockets was a major contributing vehicle that I had used to build my business to that point.

After that episode aired I really rode that momentum. Things really started moving forward rapidly after that podcast aired. Since then I have built my company's portfolio to $40 Million+ under management, been featured in several local & national publications. My company now employs over 60 people & we have become local pillars of industry. We even get to do cool things like shoot T-Shirts out of Cannons during local parades. 

Now i'm Just waiting for Josh & @Brandon Turner to invite me back for a 2nd episode so that I can talk about how properly using the Bigger Pockets platform helped me get from that point back in 2015 to the point I am at today. Oh ya on top of all that I was able to watch the Cavs win a title over the Warriors. #TheLand

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here