Poll how much money has BiggerPockets made for you?

204 Replies

@James Wise    its a great website and I have met a ton of great folks and done well with it as well.. not as well as you since I don't know how to use social media like you do... But I sure liked

This years Warrior / Cav's rematch.. now that was good basketball..  

PS I will be in Cleveland on the 26th 27th checking out the deals we bought.. since I have never been there I thought I better put some eyeballs on it.. .closed two this week again... so looks like still plenty to go around.. won't ever be in your league but am excited to check out the city.

I just posted an article that I made $77k through someone i connected here on BP.

I learned how to House Hack from BP, which has been my only deal thus far.  It was one year ago and I've received around $7k from my roommate!  But BP did help me look for deals and my condo has increased roughly $25k in one year so I can add that amount as well.

I really started diving deep into real estate investing 2 years ago from a post i read on google that was written by bigger pockets about how to 'trade up' real estate. 

I had started previously with a rental i bought my freshman year of college (2007) with the money my parents gave me for tuition. I kept that through out college and sold it after i graduated. It paid me $600/month cash flow. 

In the last two years i have bought, traded up, flipped, etc around 2 million in properties and currently own 22 units. I have used all of my own money but currently have none of my own in the deals (all bank money). It has been a great journey thus far! 

I don't know for sure. I get a lot of BP members who come to my REI meetings. I partner and do deals with some of these people, so it is possible I have made a lot of money from BP's, but not sure. Either way, it is a great place to network, learn, and find deals, etc... I meet people all the time who are on here!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here