No wholesale success stories?

2 Replies

Why are there no wholesale success stories (or very few)? Because that's where I'm starting, and I haven't found any on this forum! Are there not many people having success in wholesaling? or Probates? If so I'd love to hear their stories!

@Michaela Zanello  that might be because what we do is not that noteworthy. I mean it is all about turning lots of deals for very little profit. I have just started this past year and am up to around 7 deals. My first one was the best to date where I split the proceeds 50/50 on $9,000.00. Nothing to write home about there but for the 2-3 hours of work that I put into making phone calls and sending emails-not too bad! I have plenty of stories if you want to look at my website Blog stuff this outlines a few of the deals I have done. But I leave out the dirty details on my site. I have a few posts and blogs here on biggerpockets so just check out my profile and you should be able to read every post I have written. 

Good luck to you and reach out to me and say hi! I love to talk about this stuff!

I am not a wholesaler, but I have bought 4 SFRs through 3 different wholesalers. Assignment fees ranged from 4.5k to 11k on ARVs between 95-140. Listening to the podcasts, it seems the key is have a marketing strategy to get motivated sellers calling you and then learning how to understand and solve their house problems.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here