Great tenants just committed to a second year!

4 Replies

My tenants emailed me today to let me know that they would like to commit to a second year!

They are great tenants, and this is a result of a solid tenant screening process.

I did not do this alone. The BP community and specifically @Marcia Maynard  and @Curtis Bidwell  are the reasons that I was able to find, screen and place them into our first buy and hold.

If you are new and would like to talk with me about my process for screening, PM me and we will set up a time to talk.

Thanks, Chris

That's great!  I think most on here would agree that keeping great tenants is HUGE when it comes to being successful, as vacancies are very costly.

Best of luck.

Thanks @Chris Stromdahl  ! Great to hear things area going well.  I just did an annual report for a lender, and while I was reviewing my rent roll discovered an interesting breakdown.  I have Aprox 33% of residents that have been in the complex less than 2 year, 33% have been there 3-5 years and another 1/3 have been there over 5 years! 

Our student population is most transient - though they often stay for 2 years.  Our sec-8 population only moves when they have to (I have 3 who are going on 7 years!), my general population is a mix from 1-15 years.

I think I'll post a thread and see how others are doing!

Curtis Bidwell MBA, Philia Holding Co LLC | http://www.PhiliaHC.com | Podcast Guest on Show #95

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you