BP saved me $30,000.00 on my most recent Single Family purchase!

143 Replies

Just closed on my a single family home that I will add to my rental pool. Well, I was willing and eager to pay $30K more than I ultimately paid, simply because I followed the many post regarding the Hubzu process, and it worked!

Because this, I have upgraded to a Pro Account as a gesture of gratitude.

Jay

Congrats man 30k is a great payday! Penny saved is a penny earned. Please elaborate on the process and your experience.

Congrats @Jay H. ! That's awesome! 

I have came across many properties in my area that are listed by Hubzu but most seem WELL overpriced for the market. Would it be possible for you to give a quick recap or point me to the post you used for your Hubzu buying process?

Thanks! And congrats again! Send some of that extra 30K my way! 

Read all the Hubzu post regarding how to bid, and I will PM the secret sauce to individually (you will know why when you see it)

Thank you @Matt Overbee for the links. I will dig into them now. I appreciate the help.

@Jay H.   sounds good. Thanks in advance.

Please excuse the grammatical deficiencies above. My fat fingers do more harm than good on this galaxy S5......damn!

Congrats! @Jay Hill Mind sharing some of that secret sauce with me?

Best wishes,

I will bite! Would you mind sending over some of the secret sauce?

Thanks in advance!

I'll take the secret recipe too! I just bought one on Hubzu, and now I wonder if I could have done better. Cheers!

Very nice.  Would love the secret sauce!

Sounds Great, would love to know the secret sauce!

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by @Jay H. :

Read all the Hubzu post regarding how to bid, and I will PM the secret sauce to individually (you will know why when you see it)

Jay,

I currently have an active bid placed on Hubzu. Could you please forward any helpful info my way?? Thanks in advance!

Rick

Have a cracker, and am ready to sample the secret sauce.

Thanks!

Jay,

I'm a hot sauce collector but I would love to see your secret sauce if you're willing to share!

Best,

Ben

@Jay H, Would you please send it my way too,  PLEASE?

This is some really intriguing info. Thanks for the links @Matt Overbee  

Hey @Jay H.  

Any chance you could send me that spicy sauce as well? I have had my eyes on Hubzu for a while, but everything in my area always seems to be listed well above where it makes any sense to try and buy.

Thanks for any help!

@Jay H.  If you would not mind I would like to know your secret as well. I have been put off by hubzu because I think some of the fees are a bit ridiculous.

Thanks,

Paul

Nice stuff! Would you mind sending some secret sauce my way @Jay H.  ?

I have not yet been successful with Hubzu.  I would greatly appreciate any extra help (and sauce.)  And I will go through and read all of the auction threads.

Congrats to you and thanks for the help.

I have a pot in the oven. Just needing some extra sauce. :)

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.