SFR Rented with Cashflow

10 Replies

I am pleased to announce that I have bought and rented out my recent SFR with cash flow.
Next I am looking for wholesalers around Bay / Sacramento Area with deals. (We are cash buyers)
Also looking for 2-4 flex in Northern California.
Feel free to reach out to me.

Thank you BiggerPockets for giving us the tools to get ahead in Investing.

It's addicting once that passive income comes into your life. Makes you adjust your life around you to come up with the finances to get the next. Congrats

@Gagan Johal  

Congrats!  It gets better as it goes.  We just completed our 6th door a couple of weeks ago and as @Peter Assaad   said - it's addicting!  We're looking for our next one as well.  Congrats again.

@Chris Vail

Sacramento Sir.

I am also looking for a 4Plex in Sacramento Area.

Keep me updated.

Thank you.

Congrats @ Gagan Johal.look forward to hear of more successful deals

Congrats Gagan. I'm curious why are you looking for a 4Plex and not another SFR? Just want to pick your brain.

@John Tu Nguyen

That is a very good question.

Well I always wanted to own mult-family homes. Since SFR was my first deal and it made sense at that point, I did it.

Now its time for me to move up into Multi-family and reason as follow...

- 1 loan for all four properties, instead of getting 4 separate loans for SFRs

- All properties are in 1 location, so you won't have to drive to 4 locations to check out your properties.

- Even if 50% occupied, mortgage it covered (depends on the rents)

- Greater ROI returns.

and the list goes on and on...

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.