I am pleased to announce that I have bought and rented out my recent SFR with cash flow.
Next I am looking for wholesalers around Bay / Sacramento Area with deals. (We are cash buyers)
Also looking for 2-4 flex in Northern California.
Feel free to reach out to me.
Thank you BiggerPockets for giving us the tools to get ahead in Investing.
Congrats @Gagan Johal
It's addicting once that passive income comes into your life. Makes you adjust your life around you to come up with the finances to get the next. Congrats
and Congrats on your deal as well Dan!
which city does the SFH reside? And congrats.
I am also looking for a 4Plex in Sacramento Area.
Keep me updated.
Congrats @ Gagan Johal.look forward to hear of more successful deals
Congrats Gagan. I'm curious why are you looking for a 4Plex and not another SFR? Just want to pick your brain.
That is a very good question.
Well I always wanted to own mult-family homes. Since SFR was my first deal and it made sense at that point, I did it.
Now its time for me to move up into Multi-family and reason as follow...
- 1 loan for all four properties, instead of getting 4 separate loans for SFRs
- All properties are in 1 location, so you won't have to drive to 4 locations to check out your properties.
- Even if 50% occupied, mortgage it covered (depends on the rents)
- Greater ROI returns.
and the list goes on and on...
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you
Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community
Basic membership is free, forever.