Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Robert Madrid
  • Astoria, NY
Votes |
Aloha! Newbie... 8 yrs vested in RE for NYC markets...

Robert Madrid
  • Astoria, NY
Posted Mar 14 2015, 18:35
I work for a real estate tycoon in NYC serving in the capacity of a leasing manager for a multi-unit/multi-building portfolio, past 8 years. However, I personally do not own and are looking for strong markets within the tri-state locations to venture off into for long term investments. Not looking into NYC for sales are at its peak. My goal is to begin by Looking to flip then flip ... Then profit...invest profits into a single higher end turn key hold property. Then start again, Flip, then Flip...then profit... Invest profits into a single higher end turn key property. Then use the healthy rent rolls to vest into another turn key property. So on and so forth..only turn key investments until I am quite skilled. has anyone every taken this investment approach. What are some obstacles from a season investor that I can expect to run into? In addition, where would you best in the outskirts/countryside of NYC? Thanks in advance for your friendly comments and insight. looking forward to learn more....have to love this industry.

Loading replies...