Real estate school

3 Replies

Hello all, I am a bit discouraged because I've taken my course exam and failed twice! My last score was a 71% I need an 80% to move to the national and state exam. I'm seeking some motivation from brokers who have been in my position, I won't give up because its my dream to be a Real estate broker, but it's taking a toll on my drive. I know many don't pass the first time, however this will be my third try. Can anyone relate that has been in my situation however, has come back on top and succeeded? Would love to hear your story thanks. 

Decades ago, I went to a RE school (Lumbleau) and had my license in 28 days. The rest is history. Keep trying and see if there are help places for passing test. Good luck.

Rich

I am not a broker, however, I can relate to the ups and downs of trying to follow your dreams.  Persevere, my friend!!! You can do it. Get study materials, CD's to listen to in the car, a friend to quiz you on the vocabulary. And lastly, if need be, a tutor.  Keep me posted on your road to Brokerage. :-)

978‑201‑3087 | MA Agent # 009536566

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you