Closed on our 7th House

13 Replies

It's official!! We just closed on our 7th home! Since we closed on number 6 two weeks, I guess you could say 6 and 7!

I will truly say being stubborn as an ox with the belief if there is a will there is a way was  the pinnacle behind these deals! If something went wrong it did and in some cases 3 times! In the end victory is sweet. 

It amazing the healing power of cash flow  !

Congrats on your purchases.

Congrats. What are ya getting per door?

This post has been removed.

@marcus Johnson 

It's a single family home and about $200-$400 depending on final numbers

Awesome news!  I do believe cash flow is a stress reliever!  More Cash Flow = Good Night Sleep!

Congrats! Are these in California or a new location? Are they all SFH?

Hey Congrats!

Well done executing a successful strategy.

Were the things that went wrong related to the new purchases, or other well timed calamities-that it sounds like you planned for- on other properties?

-Sam

hmmm, and people say flipping is dead in California, and it's all dried up, no one can make money in this market... No good deals anymore, and on and on it goes...

@Elizabeth I guess we weren't part of that memo....lol!!!

Congratulations on whatever your transactions were, buy and hold, or flips, it does not matter you closed 7....Very Very Nice...

Congrats Elizabeth.perseverance pays off

thank you all! Taking a little break till the new year than my next "big" goal is 10. Till than I plan on maximizing cash flow and building my blog!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you