Closed Rental #12 Today! South Kansas City

4 Replies

#12 is a 3/1.5/1 ranch located in South KC in my favorite cash-flow area.  It has three huge trees that will need some watching.  It is in good shape but dated - has wallpaper from way-back needs a good floor buff.  All hardwoods though it is going to look good. Should rent around $925 quite quickly.  $60,000 purchase, needs $2000 cosmetics.

Updates:

#10 - rented out for $50 more per month than I estimated in my analysis - $925 - to two rothers participating in IHOP (not pancakes).  It rented one week after I took possession.

#11 I am upgrading the flooring in the add-on Den from carpet to Laminate Wood, and interior paint.  Should be ready to go soon.  Even with the repairs needed, I have done several showings.

#8 - remodel is scheduled to be completed this weekend and I can start marketing it next week.

#6 - put in a couple of french drains (holding pipes) to control ponding water in front after torrential rains.

#4 - swapped a small bedroom old carpet out for laminate wood (less than $100 project) - tenant delighted.

Ok, that is it for now.  Hope everyone is doing great with your projects.

Cliff

Congratulations Cliff, your stats are great. You sir,are a man of action. You will be to 25 soon.

Congratulations Cliff, your stats are great. You sir,are a man of action. You will be to 25 soon.

Congrats @ Cliff.Action is the key for results

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here