First full-cash flow month for both properties

10 Replies

I bought my second SFR 2 months ago and today got my first check for both of my properties: $900/mon cash flow. My first has had a lot of maintenance and it's great to have a month of no issues and full CF! Here's to more Zach

Yay, this is awesome. Thanks for sharing Zach.

Thanks Yasmine Bisumber !
Nice work Zach Adams What's next after this property is stabilized?
That's fantastic. Good luck and hope you have many more months like this :).
Thanks Michael Noto putting money away for a multifamily. Maybe a 5-10 unit to start
Marlon Seecharan thank you

Congrats @Zach Adams , it's a good feeling yeah!? :)  

You just created wealth...for the rest of your life, if you so decide. Pretty powerful and it's somehow a concept that not many grasp.

It's addicting too...ha.  Best of luck moving forward.

Originally posted by @Sam B. :

Congrats @Zach Adams, it's a good feeling yeah!? :)  

You just created wealth...for the rest of your life, if you so decide. Pretty powerful and it's somehow a concept that not many grasp.

It's addicting too...ha.  Best of luck moving forward.

Thanks Sam - it's a great feeling and I'm totally hooked! Best of luck to you too 

@Zach Adams

Awesome! Thank you for sharing and giving others motivation! keep up the good work.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here