Officially Closed Today

7 Replies

I just want to give a shout out for my man officially closing on his first investment deal (a partnership) today! His second house that he took a hard money loan for closes tomorrow! 

Al went from swinging a hammer (I met him when I was 14 and he was fixing a fence at the neighbor's house) to rockin' his contracting business over the years. Earning the trust and confidence of the investors and lenders he has worked for, he rehabbed and closed two deals in less than four months while running his other jobs! *Super Proud*

Thanks for letting me share. My heart is bursting! <3

Congratulations!! That is amazing!! 

You should be proud! This is the place to celebrate those wins!

Excellent Job.  

thanks for sharing, great news always leaves a residue of hope. 

Much continued success to U both. 

Thanks everyone! I guess I wanted to encourage others that: Yes, the people who read every RE book, watch every flip show, attend the REI club meetings, listen to podcasts, show up for the webinars and feel overwhelmed with all there is to possibly learn... DO just bite the bullet and get through their first successful flip.

He has worked as a contractor for investors for many years, but he did say that he learned even more going through the process himself, so I'm agreeing with Nasar Elarabi in Podcast #116 that there is more to learn once you actually do your own flip. So, just do it!

Best Business Blessings to you all, too!

Congratulations! What a great message, excitement all around!!!

Congrats!  Hope to hear stories of many more successful flips/deals to come!!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you