My Overnight Sucess

24 Replies

G'Day everyone,

I hope you had a great weekend and are preparing to smash the coming week.

I recently saw Grant Cardone make a post about his "Overnight Success". It looked really cool and although your favorite Aussie and The Real Estate Dingo is nowhere near him, I thought I would do something similar.

Most of you should know by now that I'm not the most educated individual out there, but I sure do PUMP the numbers EVERYDAY. 

Check out my statistics below:

What are your numbers?

Thanks and have great day

You say you are not the most educated person out there

and I say you are not the most modest person out there!!

Rock on!

28 hours straight! uugghh I hope those are not too regular for you.  I did a 20 hour day once (ran new underground plumbing out to the sewer main and had to finish by morning) and I promised my self  I would never do it again. 

You are a hell of a worker.  I know one day all this hard work will get you to what ever your end goals are. 

As a fellow young workaholic I fear once I get to those end goals will I be able to turn it off. Then I look at you and think ehh  at least Im as crazy as that guy LOL ;). 

Keep killing it Buddy. Im sure you will be writing these post from your high rise condo in Sydney in no time. Always a pleasure watching a great journey to success. 

Originally posted by @Jered Sturm :

28 hours straight! uugghh I hope those are not too regular for you.  I did a 20 hour day once (ran new underground plumbing out to the sewer main and had to finish by morning) and I promised my self  I would never do it again. 

You are a hell of a worker.  I know one day all this hard work will get you to what ever your end goals are. 

As a fellow young workaholic I fear once I get to those end goals will I be able to turn it off. Then I look at you and think ehh  at least Im as crazy as that guy LOL ;). 

Keep killing it Buddy. Im sure you will be writing these post from your high rise condo in Sydney in no time. Always a pleasure watching a great journey to success. 

Thanks mate,

Yep, not pulling those hours anymore. Pulled back quite a bit recently.

Only doing 8am till 6pm now lol

I have the same fear - "Can I switch off one day?".

Lets catch up again soon :)

Have a great week.

Keep up the good work. Its best to aim high ;)

Wow! That's amazing! Looks like your hard work and dedication is paying off. I might be asking you for advice. I hate feeling like newbie. lol

@Angelo Rumora

Wow, that was some great motivation! Keep it up! 

Engelo,  your entire BP profile is in third person..... :)

Rock on @Engelo Rumora , just listened to the podcast you did a while back and got some good stuff out of it, particularly liked what you mentioned about finding the right folks whom you can build a long-term relationship with. Currently have two friends whom I've known for 10+ years that I've started talking real estate with who might be interested in partnering up. Gonna be taking the next 6-12 months to gradually build this and see where it takes us. In the mean time, I intend to jump into the market solo to start building my experience in the sector.

As a newbie, 26 year-old looking to break into the Seattle-area market, I wish you success in your endeavors!

Originally posted by @Alex Chin :

Rock on @Engelo Rumora, just listened to the podcast you did a while back and got some good stuff out of it, particularly liked what you mentioned about finding the right folks whom you can build a long-term relationship with. Currently have two friends whom I've known for 10+ years that I've started talking real estate with who might be interested in partnering up. Gonna be taking the next 6-12 months to gradually build this and see where it takes us. In the mean time, I intend to jump into the market solo to start building my experience in the sector.

As a newbie, 26 year-old looking to break into the Seattle-area market, I wish you success in your endeavors!

Thanks Alex,

I appreciate your comment and glad that you found the podcast useful.

That would be a great scenario if you could get your long term friends to partner up with you.

Work the numbers and keep the dream alive.

Nice job pulling these figures @Engelo Rumora .  One thing you can't quantify is the energy you possess!!

Originally posted by @Igor S. :

Nice job pulling these figures @Engelo Rumora.  One thing you can't quantify is the energy you possess!!

Thanks for your kind words Igor,

I have pulled back a touch and trying to work a bit smarter now and buy back my time.

One can only sacrifice so much until your body tells you to STOP

Thanks and keep the dream alive :)

Congrats man. Mind going back to day 1 and helping someone starting out follow in your footsteps? 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.