Closed on our new deal and had it rented out the first day here in our local market!

7 Replies

We just closed on our most recent deal. We had 7 showings in one day. All that came to see it were eager to rent because of its ideal location. The property was in good condition when we took it over, so good, that we only had to make one minimal touch up. It's always good to pay little to nothing for repairs. We got it for a good price and the ROI was 26.32% The applications came flooding in, so we had a renter lined up prir to closing. We also have one more under contract and a couple more in the pipeline. More updates coming soon!

Well done!

I have a couple townhouses side by side on a golf course.  The golf course help the properties surrounding it be more desirable and maintain value better.

Awesome job. What is the location? I dont recognize it from the pictures. 

Thanks guys! @Daniel O'Brien The location is Dublin and Academy by the Sprouts organic shopping center. It's next to some other townhomes. Really good location. @Joe Moore I agree units next to golf courses and parks add a lot of value. It's always exciting to do well in your business thanks for the support.

That is a nice looking house. How do the numbers look?

John Thedford, Real Estate Agent in FL (#BK3098153)
Originally posted by @Jennifer Griffin :

Thanks guys! @Daniel O'BrienThe location is Dublin and Academy by the Sprouts organic shopping center. It's next to some other townhomes. Really good location. @Joe Moore I agree units next to golf courses and parks add a lot of value. It's always exciting to do well in your business thanks for the support.

I know exactly where it is now. Looks great and good deal for you guys! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you