Have a look, bring a buyer!

12 Replies

Hey everyone!  Wanted to show our recent project that just completed in Washington DC.  I met my partner @Account Closed here on BiggerPockets and this is the result!  It wasn't smooth by any means but it worked out!  Now we just need to get the right buyer!

Here are the before pictures:

http://www.bresciabuys.com/peabody-street-rehab/

And After! (Redfin link)

https://www.redfin.com/DC/Washington/434-Peabody-S...

All comments and questions are welcomed!

-Shayne

@Shayne Brescia Fantastic renovation! This is beautiful! I would totally buy it! Always wanted a place in DC but I'm still in CT at the moment! Good luck! Great job, and great photos (I've always found that helps the listing move quickly).

Shayne,

Nice work!!   Beautiful house, and landscaping.  so many forget to finish outside when they do the inside.  

Very nice @Shayne Brescia.  I'm in and DC and I know that area.  You will do well.  Congrats!

Nice! Beautiful flooring!

@Shayne Brescia I love what you did with the front adding a real porch. You have done a beautiful job, and renovated the house the way these things should be done.  Cheers!

Thanks for the kind words everyone!  Flippers in DC have been getting a lot of flak lately... some of it justified.  A lot of developers just like to cover up issues and claim they didn't know if they get caught.  We like to go the extra steps to make sure that things are done right, up to code, with all permits pulled.  This might cost more but it causes less potential headaches in the future!

This looks awesome, I wish I was back up in that area!!!!  

Beautiful job!! Great finishes and great taste throughout. Y'all did a wonderful job.Congrats and cheers to more to come !

super impressed! what great design and i love the before and afters. You seem to have an ethical approach (I read some of your website stuff) and I hope you sell this beautiful home for a healthy profit. I look forward to more of your deals! and if you wanted to give more details on what your costs were, and lessons learned, that would be really helpful.

best of luck and thanks again for this useful post!

Nice work, it looks great! Yeah, pulling permits is the way to go. Good luck. I think it will sell fast.

WOW the home looks fantastic, good luck on selling the home.  From the looks it should not take long to sell

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.