Another Happy Property & Everyone Involved!

6 Replies

This one went very quickly! # 96 for 2015

Once again we were able to add value to so many lives! The seller we purchased it from received a solution to a dire need. The community benefits from the restoration. The happy tenants found a home. Our Trust Deed Investor received a great return. Our buyer received a great investment. Our management team gets a great property to manage. Our rehab crews continue working and we made a little money which allows for more marketing, covering overhead and employees to be paid... What a process and so many lives touched for the better with every single property we do.

We performed nearly $16,000 in repairs on this one and had it leased within 2 weeks of completion.

Rented for $900 a month and Sold to a very happy investor for $78,000.

Our Trust Deed Investor received an 11% return in less than 4 months and our Cash Flow investor got a great renovated property with equity with an initial 11% return.

@Ivan Oberon

Nice. Where is this? Can you share some more info for potential investors?

Originally posted by @Hersh M. :

@Ivan Oberon

Nice. Where is this? Can you share some more info for potential investors?

Thank you Hersh!   We do 99% of our deals in KCMO.  I am happy to share any info you'd like to know.  Send me a private message for more specific details or I'm happy to share general stuff here.  We work a couple different ways.

@Ivan Oberon Congratulations! It looks great! 

Originally posted by @Brandon Holley :

@Ivan Oberon Congratulations! It looks great! 

Thank you Brandon! 

Ivan

@Ivan Oberon Do you have an email distribution for your "coming to market" properties? 

Originally posted by @Brandon Holley :

@Ivan Oberon Do you have an email distribution for your "coming to market" properties? 

Brandon, there are 3 primary sales funnels we use to sell our properties, none of them include mass email distribution and conventional "buyers lists."  Our sales funnels are medium to large seminar companies that need product to sell.  I do also pull a few props aside from time to time that I do sell to my personal circles as well but this is on a per request basis only.  The majority of our buyers pay cash.  I would just need to know what you are looking for.  Thanks again.

Ivan

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.