Switched Broker to Holton Wise Property Group in Cleveland OH

3 Replies

This past week I started working at Holton-Wise Property Group.  I want to focus on investors because being a retail real estate agent was doing it for me.  I have Bigger Pockets to thank for this because I met @James Wise on this website.  I'm looking forward to working with investors interested in the Cleveland market.

Very excited to have you on the team Robert.

Hello, 

I was referred to the Holton- Wise property group from a colleague. I am a real estate investor from New Jersey. I am looking to branch off to the Ohio region. I spoke with Kevin Hoag today from Holton. Mr. Hoag provided me with additional information about the company. I also talked with him about the properties ( duplexes) that my colleague has sent me from Holton Wise property group. 

However, I was seeking to find a mortgage broke in the Ohio area, I believe Kevin forgot to provide me with mortgage brokers numbers. Would you gentlemen be able to provide me with some referrals to broker as  we all know a reputable mortgage broker is key in getting the ball rolling. 

Thank you kindly, 

Monica Pope.

Originally posted by @Monica Pope :

Hello, 

I was referred to the Holton- Wise property group from a colleague. I am a real estate investor from New Jersey. I am looking to branch off to the Ohio region. I spoke with Kevin Hoag today from Holton. Mr. Hoag provided me with additional information about the company. I also talked with him about the properties ( duplexes) that my colleague has sent me from Holton Wise property group. 

However, I was seeking to find a mortgage broke in the Ohio area, I believe Kevin forgot to provide me with mortgage brokers numbers. Would you gentlemen be able to provide me with some referrals to broker as  we all know a reputable mortgage broker is key in getting the ball rolling. 

Thank you kindly, 

Monica Pope.

Monica, I am glad to see that you thought of Holton-Wise when deciding on Ohio as your next investment location.

Here are four mortgage brokers I am familiar with that could help you out. I believe they lend in most of the states so I don't think you will be limited to using them only for Ohio. There are also many other great mortgage brokers in the area so don't think you are tied to anyone if these gentleman are not the perfect fit. Good luck on getting your Ohio investment portfolio started.

Ken Kopp
[email protected]
Larry Heydon
[email protected]
Isaac Quijano
[email protected]

Nick Phillips
[email protected]

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.