legit company

14 Replies

anyone out their have a legit  turn key company so far been thru  5 companies all using voodoo math some being investigated by the authorities.. this is insane

I lost a few hundred grand in a BS company in 2008/2009. So I just started buying and rehab myself. 

There appear to be some good ones here on BP.  What area of the country are you looking to invest?  

Every time I try and do things the easy way, seeking things that are done for me and 'passive' investments I don't have to see, touch or worry about, my chances of being jerked around increase exponentially @Frank Casi.

What are your goals?  Thanks!  

@Frank Casi Memphis Invest is a very legit company. In your previous post, you accused them of using "vood doo math" because the numbers they were showing you were lower than you expected. I'm not understanding why you feel a company that presents conservative numbers is not legit. That's a refreshing sign of honesty to me. There are plenty of TK companies that will show you whatever numbers you want to see. It doesn't make them "legit". @chrisclothier from MemphisInvest is a well respected contributor here on BP

Mike D'Arrigo, Pinnacle Investment Properties, LLC | [email protected] | 800 348‑0956 | http://www.investwithpinnacle.com

didn't ask for your opinion on Memphis invest but thank u my problem w them is they do not put a figure on vacancies or repairs so I guess their willing to guarantee me no vacancies or repairs.. we both no that is a legit expense

All I want is accurate numbers 

Originally posted by @Steve Vaughan :

There appear to be some good ones here on BP.  What area of the country are you looking to invest?  

Every time I try and do things the easy way, seeking things that are done for me and 'passive' investments I don't have to see, touch or worry about, my chances of being jerked around increase exponentially @Frank Casi.

What are your goals?  Thanks!  

The closer I can get to the NYC area the better a drivable distance would be nice so I can be a little more hands on.. it's not a must have but a would like to have..

Thank you

@Frank Casi

As another TK provider we have gone back and forth with " do we include vacancy and repairs % with our listings or not " and what we have found over the years is that regardless of what we put in there, all investors have their own calculations they include regardless of what we put down so for our listings we also leave them at $0 but I tell every client that they should include them.  Most investors already have their own calculations to factor in.   I also give them some actual statistics from our management company and also what other investors use.    

Medium buymemphisnow stacksCurt Davis, Buy Memphis Now | [email protected] | 605‑310‑7929 | http://www.BuyMemphisNow.com | TN Agent # 00321765

Hi, @Frank Casi.

I'm sorry the turnkey providers aren't working out for you. Perhaps you should look into an alternative to the turnkey model.

Thanks,

Medium crestcore logo finalDouglas Skipworth CPA, CFA, CrestCore Realty LLC | [email protected] | 9015501998 | http://www.crestcore.com | TN Agent # 320486, MS Agent # 20696, AR Agent # EB75123

Originally posted by @Douglas Skipworth :

Hi, @Frank Casi.

I'm sorry the turnkey providers aren't working out for you. Perhaps you should look into an alternative to the turnkey model.

Thanks,

I don't give up that easy..I will continue my search and see where it goes

Indy is a great market.

Originally posted by @Kevin M. Rooney :

Indy is a great market.

why is Indy a great market ? Is it landlord court friendly ?

If it's not to much trouble send me turnkey properties pls include every last  expense the land Lord is responsible for

Taxes,ins,hoa if any,mgmt fee and rate,snow removal, grass cutting, 5% vacancies+5% maintenance

I will figure my mortgage in

I have no problem w multifamily homes.

I must be in a low crime blue or white collar area

And of course rents

thank you

Originally posted by @Douglas Skipworth :

@Frank Casi, 

I love your persistence! 

Thank you.. if this was that easy then everyone did be doing it .

Thanks for the encouragenent

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you