anyone w experience with holdfolio

7 Replies

anyone out their deal with a company called holdfolio

Their pitch is u have a piece of a 10 property portfolio where they hold and rent some and flip some.

Claims a 15-20% monthly 

My antennas went thru my head because it just doesn't sound feasible

Disclosure: I'm CEO of Holdfolio. 

@Frank Casi Just want to look for some understanding about your statement that we carry "Claims a 15%-20% monthly"?

In general we project 9% to 11% returns based on rent income. Once the properties are sold we project a return of 16% to 19% for our investors. 

No self-promotion, just trying to manage misinformation. 

OK my mistake I misunderstood you.. my bad well talk on our scheduled appT

I do my homework .. always but I make a mistake once in a,while

I will still seek reviews on your company and every single that I do potential business with

how is hold folio doing for you did you go with them

no I did not not saying anything bad but too little information available on them.. honestly think the concept is a good one but nor too much of a past to draw a conclusion. As they grow and more people get involved w them and they develop a track record, quite possibly something to consider in the future. If your interested in buying rentals turnkey freshly regained..I am dealing w Midwest equity partners.... very honest and trustworthy 

Frank

@Frank Casi Hey Frank - I was recommended HoldFolio by a fellow member on BP was trying to get more information. Did you end up investing with them? Also which regions are you currently investing and are you still involved with Midwest equity partners?

No i never invested w holdfolio would love to get facts on how they are doing..still interested in the concept.. I am still involved w midwest no complaints,,,checks keep coming w minimal headaches. My next investment will be a multifamily 2-5 family as opposes to single family home.. I think thats the smarter play, although i regret nothing just learning more w each day.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.