Success in Morgantown area?

2 Replies

I'd love to hear about some success/experiences in the Morgantown, WV area (or close by). It's always nice to hear about the good things going on in your own neighborhood. It'll be a good boost of moral for a newbie (:

Hi, 
I'm in Fairmont. Good to see someone on here who lives nearby :) I have a house with garage apt in Shadyside, OH that I've owned for about 2.5 years now. Last year I bought a 9 unit apartment building in Fairmont. It would be nice to break into the Morgantown area but it's hard with Metro Property Mgmt and Premier Commercial owning/managing everything. I'm sure you agree.

Feel free to contact me. I'd be glad to share my experience and knowledge. My wife handles our business finances and is also a real estate agent as of last December so she is my agent for stuff. I'm sure she wouldn't mind being yours as well to help you find your first investment property.

Yes @Brandon McCombs, Metro sure does own everything.. I've always been interested in Fairmont because real estate seems to be far more inexpensive down there. And thanks for the offer, I'm sure you'll be hearing from me if I get into rentals!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you