Henderson LV Rental Market

2 Replies

@Paul Rasor I manage rental property in Henderson.  I suggest learning a lot about the school zones for elementary and high school.  This is what drives a lot of the demand in Henderson both for buyers and renters.  You can start your research at www.ccsd.net.

Let me know if you have any specific questions about the city.

We have helped many investors buy investment properties throughout Henderson as well as the rest of the valley. 

Buy and hold investment properties lease quickly in Henderson if they are in good condition and priced correctly. In the higher priced areas like green valley you tend to have lower cap rates due to higher purchase prices but this is improving as rental rates have been increasing. I am expecting rental rates to continue to increase throughout 2016. The lower cap rate is usually a trade off for being in lower crime rated areas as well as better schools. These factors drive up demand which lower vacancy rates and give the landlord the opportunity to be a little more picky as to which tenant they select to have in their rental property.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you