• Investor
  • Shawnee Mission, KS
Votes |
My most recent deal

Brandon Jackson
  • Investor
  • Shawnee Mission, KS
Posted Jan 3 2016, 18:56
BIGGER POCKETS, I just recently purchased a property Subject To with no money down.!! I found a distressed seller who had just recently evicted tenants that hadn't been paying, and they were completely fed up with being landlords. They were current in payments, but we're ready to be done with the property. I educated them on how subject to works, and they were all for it! Numbers are as follows: Remaining mortgage balance: $26,000 Payment: $350 Interest Rate: 7.5% Within two weeks, and before my first payment was due, I was able to find a contract for deed buyer. Numbers are as follows: Sale price: $54,000 Down Payment: $6,000 Monthly Payment: $650 for 11 years Interest Rate: 6.9% I basically got paid to purchase this property, and everyone is happy. The sellers got rid of a headache, I purchased another investment property, and my buyer is now a new home owner. I know a lot of investors talk about the $30,000 investment properties, but so far I've had success with properties in this price range. I have a contact with thousands of buyers looking In this price range so it's pretty easy for me to move them quickly! I did have to put about $500 into the property. Getting it cleaned up (250) and getting the furnace serviced (200), but other than that this was a no money down deal. These deals do exist!! You just have to get out there and be active! Tell everyone you know that you buy and sell real estate, and deals will slowly start rolling into you. Educate yourself by being on Bigger Pockets and listening and learning from their Podcast, and success will soon follow.

Loading replies...