Please share Before & After Pics for Flips with numbers!

11 Replies

The best thing about working in this industry is seeing the before and after photos of my clients along with the a quick summary on numbers. I don't have any to share on my own (one day I will), but would love to see what you all have. 

Please share some before photos, after photos, purchase price, rehab/closing costs, sales price, net profit and city, state. Choose your favorite flip, first flip, last flip and anything in between. Hoping there are at least 20 shares as motivation for myself and others!

I'm in the middle of one right now. I will post when it's done. It's just a remodel to rent but still a remodel.  I'll create a new post when it's ready. Should be a few weeks, fingers crossed. 

Here's a bathroom I did some time ago. I am now realizing I never took any full after pics of the entire bathroom. The final pictures here are before I added the edging tile to the shower. So the after pics are before the bathroom is quite done.

Here is a few pics of some we have done. 

First one was a flip +$60K or so

Second one is a rental that cash flows well. 

The last one is out current live in flip. 

Here's an interesting one I did over the winter of 2013/2014... never ended up selling it but it rents for $1,350/ mo.

Paid (at foreclosure auction): $55k

Renovation & carrying costs: ~$55k

ARV: ~$180k

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you