• Investor
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Votes |
Finally Leaving My W-2 J.O.B. Pumped!

Mehran K.
  • Investor
  • Wichita Falls, TX
Posted Feb 21 2016, 21:28

It's been a while since I've made a post on the forums(for many reasons). I'd thought I'd give an update on this since I mentioned as my main goal on the BP podcast #73. I'm finally leaving my W-2 job this Wednesday (Feb 24th) and I'll be fully self employed then. I'm really looking forward to be more in control of how I spend my time, as it was the main purpose of all my investing in the first place!

Although I did not reach retirement income requirements through REI cash flow alone(started another business venture as well), my portfolio is a big part of why I feel comfortable taking this step. I'm looking forward to doing a lot more deals and having a lot more fun!

Big thanks to @Dawn Anastasiand @Ramon Jenkinsfor all the hard work they've do on the ground in MKE! Thanks everyone for helping me on this journey. 

I'm hoping, now that I have about 8-10 more hours of each day during the week available, I'll be able to be a bit more active on the forums.

Thanks @Brandon Turnerand @Joshua Dorkintoo :) By the way Josh, I fired that bad PM and that property is smooth sailing now!

Loading replies...