meet up

9 Replies

how many investors here from North County San Diego,

Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Rancho Santa Fe, San Marcos, Carlsbad, Oceanside.

I am new to Bp , not new to real estate moved back to san diego after 4 years in mexico working in the private equity sector in 16 months in san diego have done 3 deals and 11 flips so i am happy open a consulting firm and been doing great, i would love to meet you all and network and share experience and knowledge

Hi @Account Closed ,

Welcome to BP.  I'm PQ if you consider that north county.  If you want to meet some of the San Diego BP members, I believe there's a meetup at a Hillcrest flip project going on tomorrow.  I can't make it, but hope to meet you and other San Diego BPers in the future.  See below.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/283729-free-san-diego-meetup---march-event---hillcrest-rehab

Oside Here! I'm one of the organizers of the event tomorrow, we'll likely have them at projects in North County too.

Here's the event info and sign up, we usually have 50+ people in attendance each month! Its free, no pitch and a ton of fun.

March Hillcrest Flip Meetup

Hi @Tim G. ,  

Can you include me on the North County projects you mentioned above?

I am looking to meet up with locals here in Encinitas. 

Thanks,

Jeff B

Originally posted by @Jeff Blackwell :

Hi @Tim G.,  

Can you include me on the North County projects you mentioned above?

I am looking to meet up with locals here in Encinitas. 

Thanks,

Jeff B

Sign up and you'll get all updates. Not often will they be in Encinitas though, but always in San Diego County. Its good to get out of the bubble and meet folks face to face! 

Hey @Account Closed , I'm next door in Oceanside too. Looking forward to meeting you in person soon. Do you know about NSDREI?

Hi guys,

I am in Oceanside! I recently started investing and am slowly turning it into my full time gig. I would LOVE to join some local meet ups. Do you have any recommendations with links?

Thank you & looking forward to connecting with everyone.

-Emily Reynolds

Originally posted by @Emily Reynolds :

Hi guys,

I am in Oceanside! I recently started investing and am slowly turning it into my full time gig. I would LOVE to join some local meet ups. Do you have any recommendations with links?

Thank you & looking forward to connecting with everyone.

-Emily Reynolds

Emily, we have the North San Diego Real Estate Investors Association (NSDREI) and we meet on the third Tuesday of the month at the El Camino Country Club. You can get more details at our Meetup page. Hope to see you at the next meeting.

@Emily Reynolds and @Account Closed The NSDREI meetings every month are fantastic for meeting nice people and learning about investing niches you may not be considering.  No affiliation with the group, but when I can make it, I drive the hour it takes me to get there.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here