Purchased 1st investment property

8 Replies

I purchased my first investment property last week from a foreclosure auction for $5,500.  After fees and closing costs will have around $9,000 in it. Needs around $7,500 in improvements.  Its 1600 sq ft, 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath and last sold for $35,000!!  Looking forward to my next purchase soon...

Promotion
REI Nation
Turnkey Real Estate
Wondering how to safely invest in out-of-state real estate?
This 40-page eBook is your best resource for safe, profitable, passive real estate investing.
Download Now

Set to close on the first home on April 19th and already have a potential buyer lined out. Put a bid in on a second home two days ago thru HUD Auction, 4 bedroom house that last sold for $60,000 & after their response to offer it looks like I'll be able to get it for $34,900. It will rent for $1,100+ if I don't flip it instead. Will be bidding on a third home this weekend, 4 bedroom valued at $55,000 that I should be able to get for around $25,000-30,000. Not a bad start!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you