Votes
Carl L DeCesare
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
Feelin' The Power of BP!

Carl L DeCesare
  • Raleigh, NC
Posted Apr 7 2016, 09:45

What a crazy past week and I half! I've been a long time listener of BiggerPockets Podcast and finally pulled the trigger and decided to take some action. I'm not a very social guy but I decided to go to a BiggerPockets meetup in Raleigh, NC where I live. While there I collected countless business cards of other like minded investors and contractors and was also referred to a wholesalers meetup which I attended and it was great. I also met two people who you've interviewed on the podcast, Dawn Brenengan from episode 101 and Karen Rittenhouse (and her husband Jim) from episode 2. Karen and Jim sat a with me, told stories, and gave advice for about an hour AND I exchanged info with Dawn, she sent me a deal 2 days ago, and I put an offer in today! I am feelin the power of BP! I expanded my knowledge base for about a year but eventually, I realized I had to take some action and build a network or else i'd never build a real estate portfolio. I was amazed and enthralled at how open other people in this industry are to chat and share info and I want to extend my thanks to you because the common thread of everyone I've meet is this site. THANK YOU!

Loading replies...