Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Jared Saunders
  • Investor
  • Marion, IN
Votes |
Quit my job at 21 years old to become a real estate investor!

Jared Saunders
  • Investor
  • Marion, IN
Posted Apr 13 2016, 22:49

Hello everyone! Let me start out by stating how glad I am to have finally pulled the trigger on a BP Pro membership!

The information on here and investor tools can really accelerate your business to the nest level. Honestly, I have to credit most of everything I know about real estate to BP! Outside of a handful of books that I've read , and learning a few tips from investors I know personally.

I just launched this venture in September of 2015! After about 6 months of non-stop research previous to that , creating an LLC , and writing a business plan I purchased a 3- unit building using investor cash! I then purchased another 3-Unit building March 1 2016 Turnkey.

P.S. I did all of this being 200 mi away from where I was investing!

I hope to be able to engage and contribute as much as possible , on both successes and failures that I experience! I am currently going through the purchase process on an 11 unit package deal that involves two 5-unit buildings and a single family home. A lead that came from word of mouth by telling everyone my goal! (learned on BP)

Having gone through a fair share of luckily small failures on the first deal, that provided me a wonderful learning experience. I was able to seamlessly transition the 2nd deal into immediately cash flowing $250 per unit! With a 125% ROI in the first year! 

Loading replies...