House flipping

3 Replies

I enjoy the work. I luv what I do as also the guys whom work for me! I luv the creativity of what I can do for its endless. I have a awesome imaginative mind pics pops up in my mind & I bring it to reality.  I enjoy seeing the expression on people's faces when done that's the most hype I get. Checks are nice but what happiness u bring to someone else is priceless. 

yes very much so. It's awesome to be able to change out what ever it is & put something different back & make it sparkle.  When ur done check out people's expressions that's the coolest thing to me besides a pay check.. I luv what I do you can check out my portfolio & see what & how much creativity went into that job..my mind works around the clock to improve everything & anything in this business u have to have a creative mind.......

Promotion
RentRedi
Smart Tech For The Smart Landlord
The Smart Way To Manage Your Rentals
Enjoy growing your portfolio without paying more for it. Unlimited units & easy-to-use apps.
Get Unlimited Units

@Darrin Cravens

That's excellent and honestly, there's nothing as worthy as seeing people's expressions. I was wondering if you could provide some details of your latest flips. Considering your experience, I am sure that it will help BP members a lot. Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you