Motivatio

4 Replies

Located in central Indiana and being a year and a half out from high school graduation. I am motivated more than most. Iv been studying this game since the beginning of January and my llc will come in at the end of this month. Through my journey so far iv came across all walks of life, Heavy hitters that are busting out close to 50 properties a month and guys that haven't even got their first deal closed yet and everything in between. The biggest thing I have noticed and have taken away so far is motivation and persistance. Meeting up and hearing other people success stories and what their doing and wanting to accomplish is just absolutely incredible! I highly recommend to anyone to take some investors to lunch and to just chit chat. The things that you learn and see how other people are doing things just makes your game that much better. 

@Gavin Herrera I used to live in Kokomo in the early 90's... I did my first flip there at 2811 W. Boulevard..  I always recommend hanging out with smarter people than yourself if you want to succeed in life... 

Let me know if you have any questions or comments. I am in Indy since the late 90's but can definitely advise or give you a second set of eyes on a deal if you need it!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you