• Investor
  • Viera, FL
Votes |
2 properties bought on partnership started on BP

Timothy W.#3 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Viera, FL
Posted May 12 2009, 08:13

Just had to testify that there are a couple people on here that get things done. Another investor (whom I will not name for sake of his privacy and the fact I don't want you vultures near my private lender :mrgreen: ), who was interested in what I was up to pm'd me about what I do and then about becoming a private lender. After a little bit of back and forth, we came to an agreement and long story short a couple weeks ago I closed on 2 properties purchased with the private loan acquired. They will cash flow on the private financing (I buy right) and he's secured first position. It's been going well thus far. They were REOs and I've got some folks interested in buying them from me once I've got them repaired, tenanted and performing. We shall see. I operate in amounts I can afford to pay off even if the property doesn't sell so I have options.

I'm not going to say this is the direct result of me being one of the two top donors to the site......but it happened just a matter of months after I did it and I have found that the universe does pay back....and it pays very well.

Thanks Josh :D

Tim

Loading replies...