• Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
For Investors and New RE Agents

Ben Aziz
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Sep 16 2016, 09:54

Hearing of San Antonio vibrant lifestyle and diverse culture, I, Ben Aziz, moved here in 1998 and have been a resident ever since. Over the years, I have learned the customs of San Antonio and have grown to cherish each and every one. Being fluent in five different languages, I have a sufficient grasp in communicating with different people, and thus, have developed a sincere bond of commitment and service to my fellow citizens.

Carrying two Master Degrees and currently pursuing my Ph.D. I understand the dedication and devotion of hard work. Additionally, I have extensive experience in leadership and management through working for non-prophet organizations for the past twenty-two years. Recently, I joined Icon Realty, where my experience and communication skills helped me to give my most earnest work toward my clients. Furthermore, working alongside Mr. Ralph C. Gonzales (Broker) has been a great honor, and due to their presence, Icon Realty services have exemplified professionalism in representation, the main philosophy that we strive for.

Since 2015 I have been providing coaching and mentorship for the beginners of real estate investment. The program will train step-by-step and shows how to find best real estate leads for your own investment, rehab, flipping or wholesale, and hold your hand through the whole process. The training includes the following:

Ways to find the best real estate leads.

Steps to research lead to determine the quality of the lead.

How to find the owner and meet with them.

The best way to offer, and determent the true value to make it deal.

Wholesaling or fixing it , and Market it to right buyers.