• Investor
  • Bath, NY
Votes |
Almost ready

Nicole Wood
  • Investor
  • Bath, NY
Posted Sep 24 2016, 13:30

I bought my first home at tax auction in july and after waiting for deed finally gave a ten day notice (this person was considered a squatter in my state) On Sept 7th and a 30 day (at the advice of an attorney) on Sept 17th when we served her the 30 day eviction she stated she found a place and will be out in a few weeks....i have never been inside the home so I am VERY nervous...after running numbers and realizing how much of a tax DISADVANTAGE flipping is I decided to start out buy and holding (renting it out). Figured out the area norm and put the rent at where I needed it to be to make the bill sthe property will put out. I am planning to take out an equity loan to fix it up just to be livable nothing fancy (the area isnt a granite countertop stainless steel type of place), Very excited and nervous and hoping all goes well. 

Thank you to this site who got me started with this all and made me know that it WAS POSSIBLE!! hopefully soon im on my way to only working per diem (after I have a few more rentals going obviously)

Loading replies...