First flip success in Lawrenceville GA

21 Replies

This was my first flip. 

After searching and trying to find the perfect flip I just took a chance and ended up being a great success. Found the house through a wholesaler at my local REA. Took two weeks to find the contractor to do the rehab and hard money lender to finance the project. My contractor was a blast to work with. The whole thing took about 5 months to complete. Found a great realtor who sold the house for above the asking price. Had 6 showings 2 days after putting it on the market. Sold it to a young couple. This was their first house and they are extremely excited to get it.

Learned many lessons on how to manage the  everyone around me. Starting from my contractor and eventual sale of the house.

I am ready for the next one. So if you have anything in the north Atlanta are then please reach out to me.

Here are the numbers:

Purchase Price: $83,500

Rehab Cost: $40,000

Resell Price: $173,000

Here are the pics.

That's amazing. House looks great!

Who's the realtor who found the house?

Congratulations @Dennis Orlov on your first rehab! Looks like you made quite the transformation there with that property. 

Looks great! What contractor did you use?

Great job - can't wait to get my feet wet. 

House looks great, well done!

That looks awesome! Nice job.

Nice first job! I always look for a win-win - I see you did that too - congrats!

@Yitzchik Frankforter

Thanks.

I did not use a realtor to find the house. A friend of mine who is a wholesaler found it for me.

I'm inspired. Duluth and Lawrenceville will be my target areas for Wholesaling, Flipping and Renting. 

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful work. Who was your contractor?

@Dennis Orlov Flipping is outside of my wheelhouse but looks like a job well done! Congrats and best of luck on the next one!

@Dennis Orlov Congrats, terrific job.  KUDOS on buying right on your first flip!  Send me a PM hopefully I can help you find your next deal.

oh wow this really looks amazing Congratulation on your first flip 

cant wait to start mine 

Looks great and good job! Can't wait to get my first flip:)

Great job!!!  Do you mind sharing your contractor and hard money lender via PM.  Thanks!

The house looks amazing, what a transformation! I live in the north Atlanta are and I am currently interested in the same area and similar price range. Thanks for the inspiring story!

@Dennis Orlov AMAZING WORK!!!!!!! Would you mind passing along the information for your wholesaler and contractor via pm? I Would be extremely grateful.

@Dennis Orlov  What an amazing transformation!  Congratulations on your first flip!  What area of Lawrenceville is the house located in?

Congratulations on your first flip! Very inspiring!

@Dennis Orlov Kudos! Here's another lawrenceville property. Pre-foreclosure...i'm still working out the the wholesaler fees....ARV 160k-170k

PreSale No Buyers' Premium 2291363O-939HL65301494 FIELDSTREAM WAYLAWRENCEVILLEGWINNETTGA30044SFR4.003.002,4130.551978$55,000OccupiedQCD/SWDDay 1 REO12/12/2016 3:30:00 AMYes1

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.