17 Properties under contract in two days

7 Replies

I have to say I have broken my previous record with these new deals. I found 15 single family residential properties and a duplex last week and all went under contract within two days difference.

Hi Jesus,

I’m John Paredes and I just recently started investing in resident properties. I purchase my first couple of homes in the last few months and looking for more deals. Do you have a distribution list I can be added to?

that's awesome Jesus congratulations on knocking it out of the park. Do you mind me asking if these 15 deals were all wholesale deals.

John reach out to me and let me know what you are looking for. I'll find some deals for you. 

Stuart yes sir they were. Investors bought them to flip the majority of them and some to hold as rentals.

@ Jesus Vasquez congrats !!!!
Always a great feeling when u break your own record . Keep it up !!!

@Jesus Vazquez Congrats and continued success!! What strategy did you use to find those deals in your area?

Wow! You guys are on FIRE!!! Congratulations!

@Ellis Agurs I used the nothing fancy, just the good old making contacts. Staying in contact with other investors even if you do not do much business with them is great and always being straightforward with them. You never know when they will come to you in seek of help to help them solve a problem they have. 

@Josette Reynolds Thank you!!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.