Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Tatia Bailey
  • Atco, NJ
Votes |
Working Full-Time and Flipping Houses... oh my!

Tatia Bailey
  • Atco, NJ
Posted Nov 5 2016, 05:23
I currently travel Monday-Thursday/Friday (I work in other states as a consultant) with my job, so I'm physically only around on the weekends. Thank Goodness that I found a reliable, honest, passionate contractor to manage the work while I'm away. I found him on Craigslist... who knew? I developed set days and times for my contractor to provide progress reports. This has definitely helped. I had to make a conscious decision to work while I flipped houses initially until I really got my business off the ground. The first couple of flips were financed between a HML and my own money. I wanted to build success and prove to myself that I could actually do this. After my current project, I'm going to start looking for Private Money, other creative financing, and partnering with local Wholesalers. I've learned so much through the first couple of projects. With each project, I push myself even more outside my comfort zone. I just wanted to encourage anyone who has considered investing, but was too scared to do it. If I can do it, then anyone can. You just have to jump, get your whole body wet, and learn to swim (sometimes it will feel like you are swimming up stream). I'm excited about this journey and grateful to be apart of the BP community.

Loading replies...