WHOLESASLING-BUYER$

6 Replies

What's another avenue for finding BUYER$...I want to make sure I didn't miss any. I've tried posting on BP, FB, CraigsList. I've tried JV/Co-selling. I've tried my local investment group. I've tried bandit signs. I've tried cold calling lists from title companies. The most effective, so far, is co-selling, but eventually, I would like to be able to keep all my efforts. I've been doing this since July '16. So, what am I missing?

@Josette Reynolds try acquiring your properties with a higher profit margin. If the deal is great the buyers will be beating down your door. Improved negotiating will help you accomplish this.

Thanks Brandon L.! I currently have two deals on the table and they seem to have great profit margins, per the Wholesale calculator. 1) ARV $118K asking $61K. 2) ARV $201K asking $80K. Check them out in the "Properties for Sale". Please let me know what you think.

Josette, I understand your asking is $61k and $80k, respectively. But what are the repair and renovation costs? How about hold costs, and closing costs.

Yes, for the $61K. The repair costs are $31,700 and holding: $360/month @ 90days.  For the $80K. The repair costs are $57,000 and $645/month holding.

So my understanding is... 61k+31.7k+1k=$93k

And for 80k....80k+57k+2k=139k

Correct?

Yes.  Would you buy either one of these properties?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.