• baltimore, MD
Votes |
Using the DOM and DOMP really works

Drenda Holmes
  • Real Estate Investor
  • baltimore, MD
Posted Oct 5 2009, 17:56

Hello Everyone I am that success story that Peter Giardina is talking about:D

Peter I cant thank you enough for meeting with me in person and Joshua thank you for this wonderful site and all those who offered helpful information to get started, and there were a lot. To all of you please accept my heart felt thanks. I must admit I was a little afraid at first with this first REO deal but after all the information I had received and plus talking with Peter I had to just go out there and do it.

When I met with Peter and he told me about the DOM and the DOMP I had to go back and look at the deal. I reduced the price. I had a lot of interest when I first put it out but after Peter helped me analyze the deal I reduced the price and the very next day I had more interest on the property, by the end of the day I had and offer and a contract and closed the following week.

I am now working on a new REO deal and the first thing I asked for was the DOM and DOMP for the last 6 months and with in a quarter mile of the property and now I see what ball park the price of the property should be in.

So for those of you who are just sitting there trying to talk yourself into it. You have to get out there, you will never be successful if you just keep talking about what your going to do. It requires work and patience and determination and help from people like the ones here on BP. But it can be done. So get out there and do it. I guarantee you will not be sorry.

By the way I made $7900.00 on the deal and I was really happy . :D

Loading replies...