Kelly Arkadie
  • San Antonio, TX
Votes |
Newbie from San Antonio, Tx

Kelly Arkadie
  • San Antonio, TX
Posted Feb 14 2017, 06:31

​Hi BP community, 

(This is my second maybe third time introducing myself to an online community, so bare with me) 

My name is Kelly Arkadie, my wife Margie there in the picture on left, (just in case there some confusion on who is "Kelly")  we were both  born and raised here deep in the heart of Texas. Though I lived in Corpus Christi, Tx. and central Pennsylvania for a short while. San Antonio is my place to call home. 

So let me tell you a little about myself, embarrassing as it is I started reading on real estate back in 2002..... Yes 15 years ago. Read all the highly recommended books, bought the Carlton Sheets, attended a rich dad seminar (surprisingly no Kiyosaki), a couple of flavor of the year gurus, joined a local REIA for two years, Listened to podcast on BP. I even had cute and colorful bandit signs drawn by my daughter. Still no action!

So 2008 started a KEC company,  which I still currently operate.  Calling myself taking rich dad's advice on building a business to purchase real estate. Hasn't quite work out that way. Make no mistake,  love what I do but I've become a contender in the rat race. So my 30 day plan is to take action.

Look forward to seeing what can become here on BP

Loading replies...