• Residential Real Estate Broker
  • West bloomfield, MI
Votes |
Bulk reo deals closed

Avi Tevlo
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • West bloomfield, MI
Posted Nov 17 2009, 07:46

Ok let me start off in the beginning about 3 years ago when I started into the bulk reo mayhem. I like most of these broker jokers out there believed some how that the elusive billion dollar packages did exsist. (HaHa) (I can now laugh at myself) I worked my butt off deal after deal after deal 14-16 hour days in hopes to sell that 1 huge package. Of course that deal never came. I was thinking of all the stuff I would buy and that I could finally quit my day job at "Target" I thought I would have a ferarri. Starting from January 1st of 09 until today November 17th 09 I can honestly say I am in the game. I have become more aware of what exsists and doesn't exsist. I know the real players in the game. I have closed over 100 bulk reo packages this year and, am making good money at it. I am not making millions but enough to quit my job at Target which I have finally done last week after 12 years of being there. [SOLICITATION REMOVED] I wish everyone luck in this industry. The best advice I can give people is to have a lot of patience and, don't believe everything you see or hear. People in this game are great talkers and, that is what fooled me.

Thanks

Avi (President)

A&M Global Investments LLC

Loading replies...