• Investor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
Thank You Bigger Pockets....

Lee Oday
  • Investor
  • Denver, CO
Posted Mar 20 2017, 20:44

I often think about when I transitioned into Real Estate Investing and my eagerness to learn. That eventually gave way to the realities of the Denver market and the complexities of the investment side of the business. I quickly learned it's a process and with the proper focus and commitment you can accelerate the learning curve but still have much more room to grow. It was a challenge and I know some of you have received what appears to be random emails and text messages about potential projects and/or deals from me. Some missed the mark but they all were learning experiences and some have opened doors to grow my business. I've been party to nearly 3 dozen deals over the past 2 years and have only had a couple fall through.  If it wasn't for bigger pockets I would not have some of the relationships I have today.  Although I don't post much, I observe and research when I need answers. I appreciate the platform in which bigger pockets provides to entrepreneurs like myself and other experienced investors as well. I went from not knowing what a deal looks like, to looking at strategic ways to market a property and who to target. Soon, I'll be transitioning to become a licensed agent so I can expand my business in addition to working with investors. Due to bp, I outgrew my space and will continue to build on the momentum. I'm finding a 1-2 deals a week so if you would like to connect in the future please reach out. In the mean time good luck.

Loading replies...