Newbie Real Estate Investor in NC

Real Estate Success Stories 3 Replies

Got tired of doing all the construction work to make others rich. Left for the cable industry and Management, now coming back to Real Estate and hoping to be successful on the Investment side!

Any body else want to share their "Why"?

Anyone from NC? Came to BP for a proper education...

Charles, I have also been in the maintenance and construction for a long time. Previously had many jobs where you go to work every day, put your 8 -10 hours in. Got tired of the same old routine. Currently have 2rental properties in NC and 1 in Florida. Been a member of BP for about 3 months now, what great educational, and motivational website. Using the calculators themselves is worth the annual membership. Feel feel to reach out.

Thanks Randy Sundquist from Raleigh

Welcome! I'm not too far from you.

My why is financial freedom and the ability to spend more time with my family. It's not easy work but there is a lot of potential to scale the business model and it can become fairly automated.

Pleasure to meet you both. Thanks for replying!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you