Deposited my first deals check today, first little check on the road to big ones

49 Replies

Well, I finally deposited my first assignment fee today. Only 2200 lol but feels good to be started.
I appreciate all of yalls help and look forward to making money with you for many years to come.

Hey, very nice work. Congrats on your success. Keep up the good work!

Boo Yah!! Congratulations. Doesn't matter what the amount is, actually making some money is a great feeling.

Samuel,

That's great! Congrats on your first one. Your optimism is contagious!

ha, thanks guys. Ive always loved finding opportunities and making money at things others arent but for some reason never had even a small desire to go into real estate. Then about a year ago I went to my first reia meeting and the scales fell off my eyes. I love all the different ways to make money in rei, limited only by your imagination, and at the same time the ability to help so many people.
Marine Corps is my number 1 priority, but after that, whenever that season is over, I will see yall out there, if we arent sharing billions then at least hundreds of millions lol

Congrats Samuel! Good job!

And thanks for your service to our country.

Congrats Samuel!!! Thats actually not bad for your first check.

Congratulations Samuel, on a morning when I find myself struggling with questions of can I make this work on my own, your post is a great inspiration and reminder to me that this does work. Much continued success to you with the Marines and REI.

Congrats Sam!!!...Thanks for sharing and motivating!!

woo hoo!!! U GO BOY!

way to go dude...keep doin your thing.....and rodney.....i thought we had a good talk the other day??

Congratulations Samuel! That's inspiring to those of us who are new at this as well.

Congrats!! It's great to hear about others who are making their first deal. It gives the rest of us who are just beginning alot of encouragement.

Thanks!

Congratulations Samuel, and thank you for what you do for our country.

Samuel... congratulations...

Remember a profit no matter now small is still a VICTORY... relish the moment.

Congrats Samuel....hang in there take it from another newbie. I have done 3 deals so far and any amount is a plus...take them as they come.

Congrats Sam. To have much continued success blessed upon you. Also, from a disabled vet to a brother in arms- I salute you for your dedicated service to our country.

Way to go Samuel!

That 1st check is sweet.

Glad to read that you have opened you eyes to world of real estate. Welcome to the club.

Congrats! Keep it up!

Way to go Samuel! Great job.

Awesome! $2200 is a nice check. Great job taking action and following through! :)

Samuel,

First off thank you for your service!

Congratulations on the check! My first check was amazing! I remember leaving title company and fist pumping check while driving in my truck old beat up truck. Singing to, we're not gonna take it.... NO we aint gonna take it!

It's great fuel to drive you! Hope to hear more stories.

Great Job Samuel!
You are an inspiration to the few that's waiting patiently to reap the rewards of real estate investing no matter the amount of the first, second, third check and the many other checks to come.

The fact of the matter is you learned what it took to get paid :roll: and you made it happen.

Congrats Samuel!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here