Deposited my first deals check today, first little check on the road to big ones

49 Replies

Samuel, it may not be the biggest check you ever get, but I bet it will be the one you will always remember! Semper Fi brother.

Claude

Congratulations! I will be closing my first deal soon its much smaller then that. I have two others in the pipe line. I am not mad at the small payout because the education behind my first deal was PRICE LESS! I really learned quite a bit. I wish you best of luck.
LeJonR

WOW Thats awesome!! I am brand new to this business, I only hope my first check is that big!! Congrats!
You just gave me inspiration, and thanks for your dedication to our country! Keep us all updated on your future success
Jack

HI Samuel,

Good job and congrats. Totally happy and excited for you.

all profit is good profit in my book sam....

I hope your first success brings many more! You've already accomplished more than most real estate investors and seminar junkies have - you've made money in the business. Most people sit by and watch others make money.

Congrats and Semper Fi, Devil Dog. I wish I had started wholesaling when I was still in the Corps - man, would my life have been better back then with money in my pockets!

Congratulations! I get excited more when I reminisce about my first wholesale deal than my biggest deal. Relish the moment.

Congrats my friend. morale booster for the rest of us.

Congrats! Money is money and don't be embarrassed about the size of the check, especially on your first deal. What's more important is that you gained confidence and the experience of closing a deal. Out of curiosity, how did you come across the seller? And how did you line up a buyer?

Nice job and great entheusiasm. Thanks also for your service.

Congrats!!! This encourages me to keep pushing and working hard until my husband and I make our first deal.

'The wise are free from perplexities; the virtuous from anxiety; and the bold from fear.'

Congratulations on our first deal Samuel. I know that it will be of many more to follow in your real estate investing career.

David H.

Congrats $2,200 is nothin to sneeze at way to go. Thank you for your service to our country. On to the next one.

Congrat's. Every deal matters, no matter how big or small. Perception will change as you do many deals. Don't be upset with small checks after the big ones, if you can remember this moment. Think about how exciting that deal made you a profit.

Here is to you, and wishing you many more blessings.

Thank all of you for your replies! This community is great, its good to be in a place where you can support others and they support you......besides the Corps of course lol. And to those of you thanking me for my service, we all appreciate hearing that and believe me when I say, it is my pleasure.

Yay!!! Go Samuel! Go Samuel!! :) Good for you!!

Samuel, good for you man! It's always so good to hear about a first deal. How exciting! I know I'm not the first to say this, but from the bottom of my heart, thank you for your service. You guys are the best of us.

Great job Samuel!! Congrats on your first deal. My hope for you is there are many more to come.

Dubeman

Congratulations! May this be the first of many.

Samuel, congrats on your first deal and I hope there are many more in your future!

Congratulations! Do it again and again
you make us proud...

Congratulations on your first deal. The first deal can be the hardest. I see that it has been awhile have you closed on additional deals since?

Perhaps you can update us.

Good Job! Feels great, right? I think the first deal is the best no matter how much you make on it, once it close's and the check is in your hand it feels so great...

Keep up the good work!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here