Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Cassidy Burns
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, DC
Votes |
Successful close on a Quad! Hit my 2017 Goal in August!.

Cassidy Burns
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Washington, DC
Posted Aug 16 2017, 06:18

Good morning BiggerPockets,

It has been a great 2017 thus far, and I owe a lot of the success and triumphs to this site.  I started selling real estate in March of 2016 in the Washington DC area.  Our team, Trent&Co. focusing mostly on high end condominiums by local developers.  I purchased my first condo, primary residence, in November of 2016.  Not knowing what I was doing, but by the guidance of a mentor.  I found this site the in January of 2017, I listened to one of @Brandon Turner webinars on how to buy your first investment property in the next 90 days. I set a goal that night of owning 10 units by the end of the year. I closed on my first duplex in Covington, VA on March 1st and since I have purchased 3 single family homes, and as of yesterday closed on my most recent Quad. Totaling 10 total units, having another under contract and set to close September 1, I have hit my goal for 2017!! It has been a great year, and I am so grateful for the journey that I have experienced to date. I have recently increased my goal to owning 15 units by the end of the year, so 4 more to go. Thanks again bigger pockets, look forward to hitting the ultimate goal of 465 units by age 30 in 2022.

BPG Residential Logo

Loading replies...