• Investor
  • Livingston, TN
Votes |
Success Story : Trucks

Cody Campbell
  • Investor
  • Livingston, TN
Posted Aug 23 2017, 21:15

Just a quick success story to help people keep going and work hard at this.

My 2 buddies and I started REI about a year ago. We decided to put in 50k/piece to start and each year we would invest 20k for the next 5 years. We decided to not take any money from the company for 10 years and put all profits back into the company. I personally did not have the capital to invest 50k, so I put up the 2 rental houses I had that cash flowed well enough that they would count for my initial 50k investment and next years 20k investment.

We instantly loaned out a majority of our capital for a hard money lend and then we began to look at other options to obtain properties with little or no money down. In one year we were able to accumulate 6 SFH, 4 duplexes, 12 unit apartment, and 4 storage facilities.

With the cash flow from the properties we decided to reward ourselves with something to remind us why we do what we are doing. The company is able to buy us vehicles. This is a daily reminder why we busted our butts to get to where we are. If we can do this in one year, I can't wait to see what we can do in 10 years. 

So keep on keeping on and don't forget the reason your doing this.

Here are what we are driving now...I was driving a 92 chevy pick-up with 279k miles on it. 3 trucks for 3 guys who have a vision. So keep it up.

Loading replies...